Maple Mustard Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Microgreens optional
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Spread across the baking sheet and bake for 22 to 24 minutes.
- While the Brussels sprouts roast, mix the dijon mustard with the maple syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and toss with the dijon maple dressing. Transfer to a serving dish and top with feta, pumpkin seeds and microgreens (optional). Enjoy!
No Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Use avocado oil instead. Leftovers: Store in the fridge in a sealed container for 2 to 3 days. Dairy Free: Omit the feta or use a plant-based cheese instead. No Pumpkin Seeds: Omit, or use another type of nut or seed such as walnuts, almonds, or sesame seeds. No Dijon Mustard: Use a grainy mustard instead.