Frosted Apple Slices
A simple and delicious healthy snack for kids and adults alike. You can also sprinkle pistachios and cranberries for a fun holiday look!
- Cutting board
- 1 apple
- 3 Tbsp nut or seed butter
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds or any seed of your choice
- 1 Tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp cocoa nibs
- Slice apples (I like tipping my apple on its side and slicing lengthwise to have a rounder shape with the apple’s natural star-shaped whole in the middle, and then removing any seeds);
- Lay slices on a plate and spread nut butter with a spoon or knife;
- Sprinkle other toppings…and done!
Use a few apples to make a beautiful platter you can serve to guests or take to a party. It is so simple and yet so many people are amazed by how delicious it is.