Brown Rice Noodles, Veggies & Cashews
vegetarian noodle and cashews
- 4 ozs Brown Rice Fettuccine
- 2 tbsps Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/3 cup Peas (frozen is fine)
- 2 tbsps Cashews chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped, or basil - add as much as you like
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Once the pasta is cooked and strained, run cold water over the pasta to prevent it from overcooking. Add back to the pot.
- While the pasta cooks, in a small pot over medium-low heat, add the coconut aminos, lime juice, garlic, and water. Bring to a low boil. Add the pepper and peas and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Pour the sauce and pea mixture over the pasta and toss to combine. Serve with chopped cashews and cilantro on top. Enjoy! Feel free to add sesame seeds and basil.
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days. Nut-free: substitute sunflower seeds and sesame seeds More Flavors: Add chili flakes. Additional Toppings: Add additional vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, snap peas or mushroom.
Leave A Comment